"Gina is very driven for success, meticulous, and diligent, and she gets results. She's also able to think outside the box to improve client services."
—Rob Duran, Financial Agent
"As you might expect from her aviation background, Gina has a no-nonsense style of leadership, and her clear, concise way of communicating makes it easy for me to understand and implement her message. I appreciate her straightforward approach, and it's refreshing that there's someone out there who can get to the point quickly.
Her professional and personal experiences are, without question, reflected in her advising process. She helped me navigate the growing pains of my business, and she was able to identify some of the immediate and longer-term changes I needed to make in order to increase my revenue. I have to say that Gina’s been a pleasure to work with and she’s played a key part in my success!"
— Andy Edgington, Owner & CEO, A Build Beyond
"Gina is a motivated professional. Her work ethic and positive attitude drew very good feedback from clients and colleagues alike, and she was always a pleasure to work with."
—Finlay Beaton, Assistant Director of Training, USA Jet Airlines
"With many years in aviation, both in the cockpit and out, Gina has extensive travel experience as well. It has been said, the best way to learn something is to teach it. Gina has taught it!"
—Major Andy Burleigh, USAF (Ret.)
Captain, Atlantic Southeast Airlines (Ret.)
- Attract and keep the right team members. Most people quit their jobs for one of two reasons: they don’t like their boss, and/or they’re not getting the recognition they want. Previous experience with sub-par bosses may also discourage good people from rejoining the workforce.
- Stem the tide of departures. Train people in positions of authority how to do leadership right. Help overlooked, frustrated employees master the principles of good leadership so they can improve their results.
- Get your mind right. Discover hidden issues that undermine good leadership. Learn how to develop the Captain’s calm, confident mindset, improve decision-making skills, and understand human information processing.
- Get your communications right. Learn how to communicate clearly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Get your team right. Learn how to build productive teams, polish conflict resolution skills, and create future leaders.
Bespoke leadership training and facilitation:
- Sexual harassment and other workplace conflict as a function (or failure) of leadership. Facilitated discussion and training on how to get to the root cause of and solve current problems so you can mitigate and/or prevent similar problems going forward.