"We were exceptionally pleased with the energy,insight and professionalism that Crystal brought to our professional learning conference as our keynote speaker. Crystal worked diligently with us before the conference to ensure a meaningful and exciting presentation to kick off our event. Her enthusiasm and message set the entire day off and running!"
- Eric S., at New York State Office of the Attorney General
"I decided to work with Crystal for an extra push to help take my career to the next level. Crystal helped me organize my values, perspective, and aspirations. Thankfully, her coaching style helped guide me in the right direction, and with intentional goal setting, I was able to land a new role.
- Shereen L
"With her help, I made a total career shift into a new field after 13 years in secondary education, and during a pandemic nonetheless. Before I worked with Crystal, it was difficult for me to identify and believe in my skills and strengths..... After we worked together, I began to see that the possibilities were many, varied, and out there for the taking. Only two months after our coaching relationship came to a close, I accepted an excellent opportunity in a new role and a new professional field. It's not only well suited to my experience and skillset, but also an opportunity for change and growth."
- Rosanne E.
- Take intentional steps: Successful people have a bias for action.
- Master a success mindset: Define it. Own it. Claim it. Stand in it.
- Build resilience: Transform your setbacks into strategic advantages.
- Cultivate relationships: Your relationships should enrich your life, career, and goals.
- Developing Your Professional Brand
- Value-Based Leadership for the Employee
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- Effective Communication
- Power of Decision-Making
- Career Advancement
- Career Transitions
- Relationship Building
- Master Your Mind